Life—just like anything—works best when you’re working with a plan. If you have not had a focused, concentrated game plan (and believed in that plan), you may not be where you expected or wanted to be in life.
It is best to perceive things in your mind as real and genuine to move yourself to that higher plane of energy. See things how you want them to be, not how they appear to be. The possibility always exists. It is up to you to create it, and this all happens through the process of thought, word, and visualization.
Don’t talk smack about where you are, who you are with, what you are doing, or what you have and have not. Instead, joyfully manifest words of where you will be, who you will be with, what you’ll be doing, and what you’ll have.
Choosing the correct thoughts and words is like taming a rope. Think of it this way: You have a rope. You picture it in front of you. You see how wide it is, how long it is, what color it is, and you envision the texture. You now have a rope in your mind.
Now imagine that the rope can either help or hinder your life experience and possibilities.
Thinking of the rope in a positive light can transform it into your guide, your staff, your bridge, your ladder, your lasso, your swing. Imagining the rope in a negative light transforms it into your wall, your noose, your handcuffs, your shackles.
What you focus on, you create.
How many times have you heard, “I’m at the end of my rope”? Have you ever heard anyone say, “I’m at the beginning of my rope”? No, probably not, but the words you use, and the visions you create, create you.
How many obstacles have you been creating? Do you continuously see the negatives, the walls, the “no’s”, the noses up in the air? Do you let other people’s negativity control your output, your behavior, your reality? If so, it is time to take your newly developed and envisioned rope into supporting your growth, success, joy, and abundance.
When a negative thought creeps in—and it will, over and over—just focus on the rope supporting your goals in whichever way you see it working to your advantage.
It takes work and focus to kill off the negative thought patterns in your mind. They have been developing and manifesting all your life. Take control of them by interrupting them with a positive thought. It is possible. Just focus and believe in that possibility. Smile and know that you are the one with the power; keep taming the rope.
A positive or negative thought, one is no more powerful than the other. The choice is yours!
Repeat this statement out loud: “I am the possibility of creating a positive life through positive thought!” If you knew how accurate this indeed was, is, and will be, you wouldn’t put it off, so go back and shout it out proudly!
30+ Daily Affirmations
Another way to keep a positive frame of mind and establish a strong sense of self is to state affirmations regularly. Use any of the ones below that speak to you or write some of your own. Let them speak to who and what you are creating!
Affirmations to use daily:
- I constantly affirm myself with a positive thought, and God delivers it or something better.
- I am loving, living, and having the time of my life with my soul mate.
- I am a creative genius, and I apply my wisdom to action.
- I am a secure, beautiful, successful person.
- I am a joyful, giving person of honor.
- I am proud to be respected and admired.
- I am loved by many.
- I run profitable, successful, culturally friendly companies.
- I think fast and move fast.
- I have the right answers or know where to find them.
- I am courageous and take the fear out of the equation.
- I am known for the great questions that I ask.
- I manifest and share a beautiful life of luxury and love.
- I am animated, alive, and enthusiastic.
- I naturally create energy in others.
- I visualize a better life every day.
- God is my infinite supply, and large sums of money come to me quickly and easily.
- I am happily and easily saving, and investing $________ each year.
- I have $_________in assets.
- I am enjoying this gift of life to the fullest.
- I am wearing beautiful clothes and have a distinct sense of style.
- I delight my friends & family with gifts and cards.
- God grants me visions of things I can manifest.
- God loves me, and I love myself.
- God is putting people in my path to help lift and support my success.
- I have great thoughts, and I am healthy and strong.
- I am a living magnet and attract beautiful things.
- I am a generous, giving parent, and my children love me.
- Words flow to me and through me for the improvement, success, and joy of all.
- I am an embodiment of joy and prosperity.
- I speak the truth, and it lifts me and helps others find their truth.
- I heal myself daily and feel the energy lift my being.
Symbols of Positivity
Sticking to your new positive outlook can be difficult, but it can help to have a physical reminder of your favorite affirmations.
At LelaBela, we understand that words and names have power, and we have a selection of pieces that have been named to exude positivity and help you remember your greatness.
- Embrace Bracelet
- Emerge Bracelet
- Straight Shooter Bracelet
- Wrap it Up Ring
- Transcend Ring (Pictured Below)
- Ascend Ring (Pictured Below)
Keep your words, actions, and thoughts positive and uplifting. Support others in creating a better life by sharing these beautiful sentiments of love and support with friends and family by gifting these words through these quality inspirational items at www.lelabela.com.
By Kathleen Faflik
There was a house built of brick
That simply said, I want to be stick
Then that stick made its command
And quickly turned into sand
How easy it is for words to rule
Stronger than thought and sometimes cruel
Words of love and peace rebuild
For life is as declared and willed
Thank you words for being true
Thank you words for seeing things through
Thank you words for all the ways
Life can mend with just a phrase